Tattoo placement

so I have decided I want to put my babies foot prints on me. But where? I was thinking the front of my shoulders where I commonly see flowers and birds.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 11:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• All my tattoos are where they can only be seen when I want them too. They should be in a place that a t-shirt easily covers them, especially if you want a career when your kids are older.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have seen the baby footprints on the back and it looks great.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Up your side.. it looks adorable‚ô•
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Some where you could add more later if/when you have more children. Up the side actually sounds like a great place (though painful)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have my oldest daughter's footprints on top of my foot. I like it, but it limits the shoes I can wear. I thought getting a bunch of tattoos was the way to go when I was about 18, and the only one that doesn't give me trouble trying to hide is the one on my lower back. I am a teacher now, and regret ever having most of them (pretty much all but my daughter's footprints). Remember tank tops in the summer if you decide to do the shoulder. Just keep in mind that you will probably have to cover them for work.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have no tattoos but it sounds cute in a place easy to cover. Bottoms of your feet? I really don't know. You would know they were there but no one else would and your feet would always be touching! Just crossed my mind.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No for my back because my whole back I have planned for wings they will also be running down my side to my thigh. On top of my foot is an idea.
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My oldest DD is going to have her baby's footprint put on the top of her foot.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2011