Can you Help?

Im lookin for a real job were i can work from home any suggestions?

KayNevLilSweet2

Asked by KayNevLilSweet2 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Babysit
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with Babysit.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Babysit. The jobs that are online are 9 times out of 10 a scam. There's leapforce or lionbridge but they are hard to get hired with. The other options are home businesses which I always recommend because I know how much you can get paid if you find the right one
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with mommy2joeynabby:-)
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You know what I been looking for the samething. I have tried the mailing off evelopes and you know I havent received not one evelope to mail out and I paid them 43.00 to start of with. That's crazy. We you find one please let me know......
    mystery8307

Answer by mystery8307 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2011