Frustrated!!

I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow. I'm anxious and excited that baby will be here soon. And I know other people are too. But why do they think that I need to do more to get baby here sooner? They keep asking if I've had baby yet. Well obviously I havent. Then they say well try harder and do more to get him out. I try to explain that I cant force him out and I cant make him come out before he's ready. They say why not, there has to be something you can do. Why is everyone more impatient than I am? I'm the one who is huge and uncomfortable. And all it does is just make me feel worse. Sorry I just needed to vent.

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I feel your pain. I remember posting on facebook some rather rude status updates ie. "NO I HAVE NOT HAD THE BABY! YES I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I DO!" and ignoring the comments of some people or avoiding them all together. One person out of my church specifically. Everytime I walked in "so you haven't had that baby yet?" GRRR.... Get creative with answers and perhaps they will leave you alone! Tell them "perfection takes time" or my favorite... "YES! I did have him! Can't you tell? I'm just this fat!"

Don't worry though.... just relax and remember the next thing they'll be annoying you about is WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE?! Hope your baby is here soon!
    cmboyd_1999

Answer by cmboyd_1999 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Thank you cmboyd
    SMG1120

Comment by SMG1120 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2011