How to deal with a Horrible, Childish Ex Wife without it effecting the child Help Me!!!

Okay a few months prior when my Step Daughters mom come to visit I advised her I did not feel comfortable with her staying with us...she has made life for me since hell. She is stating horrible things about me & trying to say my husband & his family are always going to be there for her. Great but I am here & I always will be!!! She went as far to say that my husband & her still have a relationship just less sex...and my inlaws can not wait until the day I leave.....My husband stepped in & told her to stop commuincationg with me & leave us alone. But not sure what to do at this point I need some advice.....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

KareBear32

Asked by KareBear32 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• The best way to deal with people like her is to leave them alone. Don't let her know it bothers you. Kindness kills. Tell your husband to handle his business. It is his baggage. Talk to your husband about how you feel. Tell him talk to her when he needs regarding his kids with her but that is where it stops. Shit, I wouldnt even let my DHs baby mama comes within 1000 feets from my house. YOu have the right to tell her she cant stay at your house. JUST IGNORE HER ASS. Your husband should step in and tell the ex wife he will not allow her to disrespect you in any way. There will be some precautions if she does. YUP mine does
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am here with you! She doesn't say that she is still sleeping with my husband, but she makes it very very hard to see my step son. She conveniently ignores us when we try to talk to her about ss. Right now my husband noticed a flaw in our decree that actually states that after ss starts kindergarten that our Christmas break extends until news year day every year! So she would never have christmas with ss. We have been trying to talk to her about this since the beginning of November....it's not fair to SS...Your sd's will eventually realize that you are not all that bad and will start resenting their mom for it!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• con't what I would do is everything in your power to make your home as inviting as it should be. Love you sd's because you shoulk, they are technically your's and DO NOT talk to this woman, she is trying to make your life hell. I am sorry to hear that you also have a difficult person to deal with.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'd definitly talk to my DH about this && the inlaws. Let me know how childish she is being. They just might not have seent hat side of her. && Im not trying to sound neg but do you think they might still have a relationship.
    Anonymous

• I think your DH is allowing this to happen. Any jealous bitter women will try to destroy your relationship by saying things that arent true for you to be pissed off cause problems in your relationship. Mine DHs tried so hard but he didnt allow her. She talked and tried everything on this planet. DH made it clear to her that even if I wasnt in the picture he would never married her. He would leave her for some one else. The only thing they need to communicate is about their child other than that do not bother to call him about anything else.
    Anonymous

• so did hubby allow her to stay with you guys? i would question that for sure
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Every time you get upset, she wins. Every time you show her that you are angry, she wins. She does all of this stuff because she knows it gets to you. So the best thing to do with people like this is ignore them. I know it's hard, I have hubby's ex to deal with and while she doesn't do exactly the same stuff, she does try to start trouble with me. She's even threatened me on more than one occasion. The best revenge is to be the best "mom" to her child as you can be. It drives my hubby's ex up the wall when her son calls me on the phone and says "I love you" right in front of her.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008