What's the most honest thing you have ever done?

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Turned in a gold bracelet I found at a restaurant.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Oh yea, I found it in the parking lot.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I walked out of a store once without paying for a DVD, it had slid under the infant carrier (which I had place in the basket rather than the top part for better stability). I found it when I was unloading the rest of the items I had purchased. I turned around and went back in the store to pay for it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I walked out of wal-mart without paying for my dog food and walked it all the way back in... Dh was given $20 to much at the bank and gave it back.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I was at a bank drive thru and there was $200 in the canister that the previous person must have forgotten to take so I took it out and drove to the front of the bank and turned it in... my friends gave me a hard time and told me I was a fool and should have kept it.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I found a debit card in the parking lot one day. I took it back into the store to see if anyone had reported it, but no. I took it to the bank it was issued from so that the owner could get it back.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I found a cart with someone's purse in it (in parking lot). I took it to the Service desk, they called the number in wallet...the lady was at home and didn't even miss it yet. I felt really relieved for the lady because I can see something like that happening to me one day and I hope someone is as honest, but I have my doubts, lol.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011