What's the one item you own that you know you should get rid of but never will?

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A dresser I have that my dad made for me, it is coming apart but the memories linger......

Answer by older at 12:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have a beach towel with more holes that swish cheese. But it was my mothers, and like older said, its memories. It will never be thrown away.

mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• A jewelry box with too many memories attached to just let go. It is beyond repair, but I can not seem to part with it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• the skirt that i wore the night i met my husband. It is WAYYYYY too small for me but I just can't rid myself of it.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 12:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• All my stuffed animals from my childhood. They are in my parent's attic. All 5 oversize bags of them! I just can't part with them.
    Anonymous

• my son's baby blankets...he is my last kid and my only son I just can't let go....there is also a baby doll from my youngest daughter, now 18, the doll is wearing the 1st outfit I bought her while I was pregnant with her
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Honestly?? My DH....
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• my dad dress clothes i have the whole outfit right down to the shoes iw ill never get rid of it i miss him so much
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My large rear end. It attached itself to me after the birth of my fourth child, and I've been trying to outrun it every since. No such luck.
    1bluemonkey

Answer by 1bluemonkey at 12:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Oh....good point Momof DagJag...i have the shoes that I was wearing when I met my Dh....and the reason we fell for eachother. LOL

I also have a shirt I went into labor with our son in. DH has it hanging on the wall, I'm not allowed to wear it anymore
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 1:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011