Positive Ovualtion Test :)

So i asked earlier if any1 had any advice when looking at my bbt Chart. I have now got a positive on my ovulation test i took today which i haven't got when i was testing before :) But i have a question and was wondering if anyone can help me. I had a dip then rise in temperature and so far my temp has stayed risen for 3 days, I didnt do an ovulation test CD15 or CD16 as i went camping and it was abit difficult and today is CD17 (when i had the positive ovualtion test) Due to not having done the ovualtion test on CD15 or CD16 i did not have sex CD15. Although i did have sex on CD14 (before the rise in temperature) and CD16 (During the rise in temperature). What is the likely chance of me concieving? Any opinions welcome. I have also included my bbt chart for anyone that thinks i've confused them (lol). x

BabyMad93

Asked by BabyMad93 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Very likely .. My sister had sex on Sunday before her husband went out of town and ovulated on Thursday... Went on to have a healthy baby girl!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011