Does anyone else have a husband or bf looking at porn?

since ive been pregnant ive not wanted sex so i know hes gonna look at porn that i dont mind but what i do mind is that he leaves it all over my comp for me to see that pisses me off. I told him not to do that and he told me to put out more often. if he would be discreet about it im fine.. I cant help it that i started to bleed for no reason and havent wanted to have sex ever since cuz of fear of hurting the baby. any one else in this boat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe he feels like he doesn't want to hide it from you so you don't feel like you can't trust him? I guess it depends on his reason behind leaving it all over the computer as to whether it would bother me. If his reason is just to boldly let you know that you aren't meeting his needs and to rub it in your face, I would be a little pissed, but if he's just trying to make sure he's not hiding something from you, then I would let him know that you know he does it, that you don't mind, but that it feels like he is rubbing it in your face when he leaves it all over the computer. .....sorry if I misunderstood your question. I hope this helps.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I don't like it when I catch DH or when he leaves evidence either. I talked to him about it and he makes sure when I'm home he doesn't do it. I just told him how I felt and he respected that. Also, sometimes women will bleed after sex because their cervix is sensitive because it is swollen. This happened to me but it lessened later on. If you are bleeding I would deff talk to your OB. GL sweetie.

MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 1:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I did long time ago.and it really hurt my feelings too.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I can see how this would upset, because its not that he's looking at porn but that he doesn't understand why you are uneasy about having sex and is just rubbing it in your face, he is being very selfish and insensitive in his attitude not his porn watching.

I really could care less if my husband looks at porn and it wouldn't bother me if he left it up on the computer(as long as our child couldn't see it) but it would bother me if he was being a jerk like yours seems to be acting.

Good luck, have you tried sitting him down and explaining WHY you don't feel like having sex?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• 3 things...plz see the doctor together and find out if you have any reason to be concerned about having sex. Normally porn is not that big of a deal, BUT he seems to be using it as a weapon and that is not fair or ok in any way. It may be time for a counseling appointment so you two can air all this out and re-establish healthy boundaries. Good luck sweetie.

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• If hes using porn as a weapon, then that is an issue, and THAT would piss me off to no end. I dont' have a problem with porn, doesn't phaze me, but if hub was leaving the sites up on MY puter and he would be in the dog house lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• understandable on how you feel, he should be much more sensative. my hubby does look and infact i encouraged it bc im just not in the mood more likely than not, and so he keeps his stuff out of site{plus we have a two year old that runs around our home too}
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• no comment. I had to answer to many of these questions
    CristaJordan

Answer by CristaJordan at 10:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2011