today is me and my hubbys 3 year dating anniversery.. (we've only been married 5 months so its still a big deal) =D Do you have any idea's what kind of meal to make that would be really good for tonight? Like something kind of romantic???

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• It depends on what kind of foods you both like! Steak, baked potatoes with salad and dinner rolls if you both love steak-- Seafood stuffed shells with fettuccine and lemony green vegetables on the side, lasagna with tossed salad and garlic bread-just to name a few-- depends on the two of you and your tastes!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Choose a meal that you both love. Romance isn't about the food..it is about atmosphere. BTW..My husband thinks its a 'big deal' 29 years later. He brings me flowers every yr on the anniversary of our first date. If he is away on business he makes sure they are delivered. I never asked or expected him to do that, but I do love it. Keep celebrating it..it is a way to appreciate one another and stay connected. Did you eat on your first date?..If so fix that if it is something you like.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008