Don't you hate it?

Don't you hate it when you feel so slim and skinny one day and then you are standing next to someone who's just so slim it's gross but you still feel bad about yourself even though you wouldn't change bodies with them if you could?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have a sis in-law with a 1 year old and she is teeeeeeny. I always have self esteem issues when I'm around her and I hate it, because I DON'T want to look like her. I want to look like me. So I don't know why I even worry.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 12:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yeah...there is a woman at our gym "Anorexic Annie" is what we call her. She is super super super tiny. Could probably fit in my 3 year old's clothes....well I compare myself to her all the time. I don't want to look like that, but standing next to her I feel huge fat and discusting!
    jenniferoakes

Answer by jenniferoakes at 9:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• sometimes because my brother in laws new gf is taller than me and super skinny/trim/fit. She always wears shirts that show just a tiny amount of mid-driff and is really tan. However, what gets me out of that slump is remembering that I used to look like her...BEFORE my 2 kids. I wouldn't trade them for her body or anything for that matter!
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 10:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008