Do you feel...

like people are thinking "Gee, her baby is 3 months old, why isn't she back to her pre-pregnant weight?"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Yeah, i have had it but i think that drove me to hard. With my first because i was very slim and 5'4 and 8st exactly before i had my first i still was 8st '9, 3 months later i plumeted to a 7st 8 and then went to 7st 11 straight after i not only lost weight but i felt so good and my frame was much sexier and i felt it to.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• listen my daugther if 16 months and i'm not down to my pre-prego weight yet, i stop caring what others think and started caring about how i feel. cuz i have no clothes to wear. i have 3 pairs of jeans i can fit...the others just hang in the closet as a reminder that i need to get on the ball and lose the weight. if you do it cuz others say something, your weght lost wont last. do it cause you want to feel better bout yourself. and then everyone around will notice that you feel good. that's the attention you want
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• first off. never worry about what others think. second of all, three months is a little unrealistic. i'm not bashing, i promise.

i would suggest that you set some realistic goals and work towards them over the next.. uh year? that would be ideal and the healthiest route.
    Anonymous

• yup. once my husband went out to sea for about 7 months, and for some odd reason him and his friends were talking about me. my husbands friends were like, if shes lost nothing after 6 months, then theres something wrong.
    it was pretty offensive that his friends had a problem with my weight. stupid fags... i only gained 40 puonds with my daughter, and lost 25 lbs at the time. geez...
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• kiliki_malie That's insane. Those guys are so vain. I gained about 50 lbs with my pregnancy (I lost about 10 at first because I threw up so much). and 3 months after my baby was born I still weigh 25 lbs more than my pre-pregnant weight and you know what? I look great even with the extra weight.
    Anonymous

• tell me about it. men are dumb.
    thats great that you look good with extra weight. i know some women where after having kids changed their bodies, in a good way. one of my friends had no butt before being prego, and now she has one. lol. so your really lucky. =D
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 8:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• haha yeah...cept im at 6 months post partum. luckily i was fat to begin with & didnt gain much w/ my baby. im just hoping ppl see me & assume im fat b/c of my baby haha. ive decided to wait till after the holidays to really kick it in gear...too bad it wont work b/c i hate exercising (its more dull than watching grass grow) & if i dont eat enough i want to kill all those around me & i become a total bitch.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I just lost all the baby weight.....13 years later! LOL!
    jenniferoakes

Answer by jenniferoakes at 9:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• For one, I never got back to my pre-pregnancy weight before I got pregnant again. I was starting to get back down after a year. 3 months is a little soon, your body is still healing up to 18 months after you have a baby. Give yourself time. As long as you are eating healthy and exercising ( and not hardcore yet, cause you are still healing), you should be fine. It took you 9 months to put the weight on, it may take a while to get it off, if you can get it all off.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yeah I was worried about what people though 2 weeks after I had my baby... rediculous I know but the weight gain part of it was really upseting to me... it still is.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2008