Do your kids play well together?

Most of the time they do. Then sometimes the older(6&3) bully the baby(18mths) and won't play with him.

HappyMomma2832

Asked by HappyMomma2832 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sometimes they play together fabulously, other times they scream bloody murder at eachother and fight horribly. They are DD6 and DS4. Their fighting is going to be the death of me, I swear!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My 11 yo daughter and my 5 yo and 7 yo boys- not often
    My 5yo and 7 yo- sometimes
    and all 3 of my oldest kids play well with my 1 yo
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My oldest two fought nonstop.they are adults now, and they still bicker.But at least they stopped hitting each other.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Most of the time mine will play well together ( 2 and almost 4 ) But they have their days... Those see if you can drive mommy crazy by fighting with your brother day lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Most of the time, but when the younger one was a baby not so much. My youngest two are now 2 1/2 and 1 and just started playing together better. The 2 1/2 yo still can be rough and tends to want what the 1 yo has, but he's learning to wait his turn. My 9, 11, and 13 yo's play together great!

Answer by missanc at 2:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011