Very frustrated

for 3 weeks i was having all sorts of symptoms that labor was right around the corner, i went to the doctor ans she confirmed that its right around the corner but now all my symptoms are gone iv even been sleeping perfect again, the only thing that didnt go away yet and maby got a bit worse is a sharp pain that shoots downward and makes me feel like i cant walk right or stand up straight. what do you think is it still around the corner or not:?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Labor is imminent when your pregnant lol... I know it sucks waiting but symptoms may come and go but it will eventually be here.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I had 3 false alarms my last one.the contractions began.Went to the hospital.Got sent home 3 times.My water broke one day before the due date..I cleaned the house to get labor going before I went to the hospital.You have 24 hours after your water breaks.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• it will be here before you know it .......
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2011