Everything bad happens to the innocent but nothing bad happens to the evil.

2 kids drown in a lake of water while in a car but a dad survives.....a mother kills her child but proven innocent (dont know that whole story but it seemed big)....my mother got fired from a job she worked at for 15 years and might have to sell her house she put so much money and time into.....My BIL got a divorce from his wife and started dating someone who needs a guardian at almost 30, he realizes its a mistake now.

My SIL has made many lives horrible and even mine but yet seems to get away with it, nothing bad ever happens to her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• my kids' dad treats them like crap, is rude to them when they reach out and even changed his number without telling them the new one and had to ask grandma for it. yet he has a great job tons of money in the bank, has everything handed to him and always has had his freedom he is the scum you find in a homeless mans underwear but yet he is on top of his game.

I raised our kids all alone after I left his abusive ass, by myself with no help from him and nothing but sacrifice by me. Yet I am the one with the health problems and can't work anymore because of it, I am the one always broke because the kids always need it. I don't have a strong body and big checks to stuff into an account and not spend it on anyone but myself. I got the shit end of the stick and he got the golden rod.
    It says in the bible children are punished for their parents sins...maybe I'm being punished for the sins of my parents which were plenty. Who knows
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• don't know if you are religious, but those evil people have the devil on their side. and this is what I truly believe. My hub's ex wife is one of those evil people that gets away with everything. But I know she will go to hell when she dies... she is so horrible and doesn't even have a clue or feel bad for her evil ways.
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 2:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Good and bad things happen to everyone, it's part of life.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• 2010 was a bad year for my family
    brother had major health issues, at start bloody nose, did not stop, his wife came home (on her birthday!) from church and found him on floor, emergency people could not revive, was in coma, neuro doc said he is not in here, make "your arrangements", they warmed him, he was in here!, ICU for months, touch and go for months, in hospital for five months, day he goes home (with full time nurse) that day our father dies. next month get dx of autism on my daughter, next month my SO comes out of a closet of sorts, i leave with our daughter. sister has daughter with rare condition that makes her very sick, may go blind. uncle finds out has brain tumor, his wife has breast cancer again
    but
    life goes on
    and hoping 2011 is better
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It will always catch up, even if we don't see it in our lifetime, there WILL at some point be justice for every wrong doing.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• What comes around, goes around. They will get theirs!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yep, sad but true. I hope things look up for you and your family hun.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Life
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with Scout_Mom
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I tend to agree. I dont believe in karma the way most people so. I dont believe your actions will come back around...I think your guilt for those actions come back around to haunt you. Thats why people who are "evil" get away with everything, they dont feel guilty and punish themselves. And people who are good people, do feel guilty for their little mistakes,and pay for them over and over.
    If karma was real...my mother would have seen more justice for things that were done against her before she passed away.
    As well as others I know that do what they want, and never have to pay for it.
    Its unfair and difficult to swallow. I agree
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 1:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011