Anyone elses 3rd old going to preschool this year through Head Start program??

What should I expect??

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 1:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My three year old went last year, but since she's only 4 she has to go again. Our preschool program is amazing & it taught both my kids a lot of things.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• my 2 oldest sons went to preschool through headstart at 3- i didnt really like it because i live in an area thats predominantly spanish and there were lots of times where i would go to pick my kids up and the teachers would be reading to the class in spanish or talking to them in spanish with no english translation and my kids would be off in the corner by themselves and when i would ask them why they would tell me because they didnt understand what the teacher was talking about so they were bored- aside from that the school was pretty much just a glorified babysitter/ daycare so i pulled them out and homeschooled them for 2 yrs then put them in the public elementary school- now im not saying this will happen to u, its just the area im in, good luck and I hope your childs school is a great fit for you!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2011