Did anyone...

else have MASSIVE pressure in the pelvic area at the end of their pregnancy? Mine is enough to bring me to tears and keep me awake. I have had it REALLY bad since the doc stripped my membranes just this past Monday. 39w 1d

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah, it's totally normal unfortunately :( Your baby is probably head-down and is pressing on all those nerves down there.

I'm 39w4d. It brings me to tears when I get up from bed at night, it really sucks huh? I lost my plug naturally last week. Hopefully you'll go into labor and your baby soon! The pain will all go away once they're out. I'm sooo looking forward to it, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• sounds like your getting ready to have that baby.. she/he is trying to get the head into position in your cervix to come out..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm going through that right now and I'm 33 weeks pregnant with twins! I absolutely hate it because I don't like feeling wimpy and when it takes me a minute to stand up or to have someone see me grimace at the pain, it just makes me feel like I'm not hacking it! I know everybody handles things differently, but that's just me. My doctor said it's normal, but I hurt all over down there. I even noticed pressure in my perinium (sp?) area the other night! Uh! Good luck! At least you don't have much farther to go!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2008