TMI question about discharge. adult content

I have a normal amount of vaginal discharge, no change, no funny odors, but I've always noticed, it sort of stains my underwear. Not so much a stain, but more like it BLEACHES the crotch area of my underwear. It's always been like this, I've never thought to mention it to a doc, I'm only even asking now because I've recently bought some fancy sexy underwear, and their all being ruined! Has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

• It is because vaginal discharge is acidic. And guess what- your hunny isn't looking at your crotch stains!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have a lot of D.C. too and it seems like no matter what that I always have it, and I have been to the doctor, and have asked and there's never really a solution unless they think that I need an antibiotic or like diflucan or something. Anyway I would suggest a really thin panty liner, I know it defeats the purpose of sexy underwear but it's about the only solution I have......
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I know...I don't think he's ever noticed...but it's just sad that my pretty panties aren't as pretty anymore. Thanks for the answer though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011