Kind of like the one below

There is a question below asking about things to do to mature for you SO and what not. I am curious as to the things your SO's love you to do for them? What is the one thing he would die if you stopped doing???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Washing his clothes definatly, he has no idea at all, since im a SAHM i do everything like that, he knows how to wash up and hoover but when it comes to laundry he does'nt have a clue, he would turn everything pink if i left him to it.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Honestly...if we stopped sleeping touching one another every night he is home. That may come off as conceited, it isn't meant to be.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Everything... HeHe... Im just kidding... It depends on what area in the life.. Like, if i didnt give him sex at least twice a week he would go insane... He gets all crabby and grumpy... As for the kids, if he had to do everything for them he would have a breakdown... He barely gets them something to drink and thats after i have asked him cause im cooking dinner and hes watching "Pinks" and cant seem to notice that there yelling at me..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• if I took away his p3 time he would die ....lol...

Anonymous

• stopped babying him and made him GROW UP..lol
    Anonymous

• me, he would says he would die without me (im going by what he says not what i say lol)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If I took away the fact that i clean every single day for him, i wash his freakin' laundry and make sure he has nothing dirty, make him dinner every night, make sure his bags are packed for work, and i cook for him everyday... he would be soooooooooo lost... he would live in a pigs sty, be dirty, and starve and be smelly at work... ewwww
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If he couldn't watch Dragon Ball Z or GT....or Airbender....or any other weird cartoons they have out there. He has to watch at least 3 hrs of the stuff a day...oh well. I don't like anybody messin' with me when I'm writing...or when I'm playing tomb raider....so I can understand it. And all guys are still little boys inside...so I say, let them have their fun.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008