If you HAD to choose..

Would you choose your neighbor to be a child molester or a serial killer that they don't have enough evidence to convict?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 2:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in

• either way I have a smith and wesson if they ever crosed the line! In Texas we dont ask questions we shoot first then ask questions!
    mom2lilangels

Answer by mom2lilangels at 12:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• well I think I would choose the molester because you would know what to teach your child to stay away from. With a killer you would never know what would set them off and who they would kill. Plus the neighbors would be more likely to ban together and help you to get the molester out of the community than they ever would the killer.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 2:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I love you SuperrMommyy, but I don't like this question. lol
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 2:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• if i had to choose....the murderer...it's bad enough that i have molesters in our neighborhood. wouldn't want either tho.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• awh... somebody's a cranky pants!
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 2:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• ninjachild molester. i could teach my kid to stay away from him but a murderer wounds like someone who would climb through your window, sit in your closet and watch you for a few hours while thumbing his knife a duct tape patiently waiting for u to turn the lights off.... ..to be continued.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Probably the molester. We have a ton in our town, so I do not let my kids out of my sight already...and I think they're a lot less likely to attack someone if there is a parent present. If it was a serial killer, I would worry about them randomly shooting my house up at night or something.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• child molester. i actually have 1 that lives 2 houses down..i checked out my neighborhood sex offender registry when i was having problems with this guy being too friendly with ds..he would buy him candy and he was very creepie..i had to yell at him to back the f*ck up after he tried to get a kiss on the cheek from ds (mind you i had never seen him before this)..sure enough he was registered for sexually assaulting a boy under the age of 13 and did 10 years for it. i told my husband nex time i see him ima call the cops. i have taught my son not to talk to him. that he is a bad man.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 2:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with this posters response----"I love you SuperrMommyy, but I don't like this question"
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Serial Killer
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011