Prego

So Im 19 weeks pregnant and I eat like crap. Like seriously junk food all the time. I try really hard to eat healthy but its soo hard, like its hard to stomach it. So is my baby going to be all cranky and junk food addict LOL?!

Danielle875

Asked by Danielle875 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no lol try to eat healthy to keep your child healthy but they wont be addicted, lol iate lots of chicken and now my son wont touch it.. sometimes it has a reverse effect
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• no, i didn't eat healthy at all, i ate fast food and junk food, and i didn't take any prenatal pills either(they made me throw up) and i am lactose in tolerent, which means i can't eat dairy(i didn't get calcium, and didn't take calcium pills) I was 5'2 and 98 lbs when i got prego, my baby was born at 8.8 lbs and 18 1/2 in. she is now 10 onths old and the size of a 14 month old : )
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I was like that too, and no your baby won't be like that at all. Some healthy foods made me sick - I actually threw up if I ate them. Like grapes. And milk. I love both, but for some reason my body was not having any of that while I was pregnant with my first. It was almost 11 years ago, but I still remember it. I ate a lot of fast foods, but what I really ate was like chips and cookies and candy - you would have thought I was 10 instead of 18! But too much sweet stuff always made me sick. And what I loved last week, I couldn't stand the smell of this week. Pregnancy does funny things to us...but try to eat something healthy (healthier, at least) maybe once or twice a week.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I eat like crap too! I do try and drink V8 for the vegetables and fruit, and I crave salad and have that too, but lately it's been pizza and fast food, eeek! My baby is measuring large, so obviously she's healthy, LOL!
    AshleyKay1983

Answer by AshleyKay1983 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008