Are you completely happy with where your life is?

What would you change?

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sometimes i am happy, sometimes i am not. but i would change the fact that I married my ex. if i could go back i woulda just been a single mom from the get go. it woulda been a lot less complicated i think. he's nuttin but a sperm donor dad anyway...
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm completely happy for the most part...nothings perfect. Hopefully, a little situation will get resolved soon...teens ugh!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i have absolutely EVERYTHING that money CAN'T buy. the only thing i would like to change would be my financial situation. thats it.
    i love my son more then everything, dh is my best friend and my rock. what more do i need
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 2:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm happy most of the time.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 2:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Lately I'm not happy. I'm trying to be but the reduction of my job hours and the loss of health insurance is starting to take a toll on my overall well being.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My life is a happy one, I have always been happy with my life, the one thing missing are grandchildren,.

Answer by older at 4:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Depends on the day, yesterday I would have said that I want to divorce my dh. If I could have changed anything it would have been not to get married so young and to further my education.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011