Did you go threw this b4 you found out you was pregnant

ok im hungry all the time its like i cant get full.my tummy feels like its getting tighter.and im so gasy.i didnt go threw with this with my first i had the flew when i found out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• nope
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yup with my second it caused me to gain like 16 lbs in the first trimester. its like the oposite of morning sickness. and it sucks too
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 2:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• no...mayb you shld take a test?
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i do it somedays but i'm 31 weeks
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I didn't go THROUGH that when I was pregnant. But I did feel like I was going to throw up a lot and it seemed to help to eat a little bit at a time.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I ATE LIKE MAD WITH MY SECOND ONE ...UNTIL THE MORNING SICKNESS KICKED IN AND LOST EVERYTHING I HAD GAINED PLUS SOME....INFACT WHEN I FOUND OUT THE NURSES TOLD ME I WAS OVER WEIGHT...NOW AT 27 WKS WE ARE TRYING TO GET MY WEIGHT BACK UP {ANOTHER 1.5 LBS THESE FOUR WEEKS:) }
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No, i've been so sick and nauseated I can barely get myself to eat and i'm actually losing weight. I know it must suck but wish I had your problem!
    Azureblue777

Answer by Azureblue777 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2011