Firefox User Needs Help Finding New Version Of CafeMom

How can I find the new version of CafeMom and download it?
Thanks

Emme69

Asked by Emme69 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi Emme69,

If this is a toolbar issue, the pop-up message you're seeing is related to your CafeMom Toolbar. Here's how to update the toolbar on Firefox:

1. Open Firefox (and click 'OK' when the upgrade pop-up appears for the Cafemom Toolbar).
    2. Click 'Tools' on the menu bar, and select 'Add-ons'.
    3. Click the 'Find Updates' button in the Add-ons panel.
    4. The CafeMom Toolbar should be listed as an update -- click the 'Install Updates' button.
    5. Click the 'Restart' button to complete the installation.

If this is another issue, please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page so that we can further troubleshoot.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• You're on cafemom. There is no new version and you don't download a website. You are on the website. If they update things, you will automatically just see them.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Is it a tool bar issue? I know in IE it keeps asking me if I want to download the new tool bar. Check in firefox fanatics. They will probably have the scoop on how cafemom interacts with firefox or you can get info directly from cafemom by using the contact us link at the bottom of any page.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Thank you for taking the time to answer, even the answer from someone who isn't timid about knowing it all! I'll give it a shot. You Ladies ROCK!
    Emme69

Answer by Emme69 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008