If this is a toolbar issue, the pop-up message you're seeing is related to your CafeMom Toolbar. Here's how to update the toolbar on Firefox:
1. Open Firefox (and click 'OK' when the upgrade pop-up appears for the Cafemom Toolbar).
2. Click 'Tools' on the menu bar, and select 'Add-ons'.
3. Click the 'Find Updates' button in the Add-ons panel.
4. The CafeMom Toolbar should be listed as an update -- click the 'Install Updates' button.
5. Click the 'Restart' button to complete the installation.
If this is another issue, please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page so that we can further troubleshoot.
< The CafeMom Admin Team
at 10:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008