boyfriend not so interested in sex since i have been pregnant

im almost 7 months preg and for the past few weeks my boyfriend is less interested in having sex with me....he is still interested in sex though.....he goes online to watch porn while i am at work...sometimes he is on there for hours....he has a very addictive personality and is not currently drinking so maybe he just switched the addiction over to porn....but i cant help to feel that it is because i am pregnant....i have started to "show" with my baby belly recently....i have tried to talk to him but he just gets angry...dont know what to do

danielle99999

Asked by danielle99999 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some guys have this irrational fear of harming the baby. And I think it just bothers some guys that there's a baby in there. My husband would not touch me anywhere near the belly during sex because it reminded him of the baby and ruined the mood for him. Maybe it's something like that.
    Anonymous

• ugh porn is disgusting!!!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• My husband moved out of the house every time I started showing and moved back in the day the baby came home from the hospital. Some men just don't get pregnancy on a physical level. After 3 kids I decided to keep them and get rid of him! See how he is after the baby is born. It might just be something about pregnancy that he is having a problem with. Men! Can't ever figure them out but we love 'em!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• My boyfriend isn't interested either. At first it really bothered me. But, he's physically affectionate in other ways. He's always touching, rubbing, kissing my belly and me. He also talks about how he can't wait till be can have sex after the baby is born. We've had sex a few times in the past few months and it isn't the same. I focus on the stuff that he does to make me feel good. Hope that helps a little.
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• YOu need to have a serious talk with him. Don't be accusing, just honest. I know that when my husband still finds me attractive sexy and desirable when I am pregnant there is nothing that makes me feel more amazing. It is a huge blow to your already fragile ego when you don't receive that treatment. I know that I felt fat and ugly the whole time I was pregnant, but he made me see differently. Tell him what he is doing to you, and openly discuss the porn. I am so sorry, and good luck working through this.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008