How am i still getting a neg on my pregnancy tests?????

ok so i am 6 days late for my period, i have taken 5 urine tests and one blood test 2 days before my missed period and all were negative!!! how can that be? im really puzzled cause im never late and i always feel it coming on and i have not one symptom of pms! idk if im testing too early or what? when i was pregnant with my son i didnt get a positive til 2 months after my last period...im just confused and need some advice...thanks

mom.of1.for.now

Asked by mom.of1.for.now at 2:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe you just do not have enough hormone to make test react
    if in past with son, you only tested positive 2 months late - them maybe your body just is not going to react to test as soon as others

if you know, you know
    congrates! (i am assuming that you are - if you are so sure of it)
    must be hard to have to wait for test to confirm what you already know

have any names picked out? i am betting that in this situation, mom knows best and you will just have to wait for test to confirm what you already know
    crossing fingers for you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• WAIT. There is nothing wrong with having to wait. Years ago there was no such thing as an at home pregnancy test AND the doctor wouldn't even see you until you were 30+ days late...WAIT
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• on next test you do (and if you have already done 5, betting you already have test ready to try again-lol)
    use first am pee, even if test does not call for it (it is more consintrated)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• it does it to me too.. all you can do is wait!! the last time I thought I was pregnant I really wasn't so i got back on my BC pills and stopped them after 2 packs and now i'm pregnant already. you're only 5 days late..just wait!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Moma my pregnancy isn't confirmed yet but I was suppose to start June 22nd and just this last friday I got the faintest positive! My doc told me to test everyday until you get a positive or you start your period!

Goodluck lady!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• thank you everyone for your advice, thats why i posted this question was for advice, i just needed to hear that there are possibly someothers out there that are expierencing the same situation...i know i should wait but its killing me! i really dont care what they had back then they have technology now so lets use it! lol

mom.of1.for.now

Comment by mom.of1.for.now (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011