Do you have a tattoo of your kids' names?

I am planning on getting a tattoo in a couple of months with both my kids names. I am just wondering how many moms have tattoos of their kids names.

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No, but my daughter's name would be the ONLY name I'd ever get tattooed on me O.o I want something else for my first tattoo, though =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yes i do
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i don't YET, lol. i want a half bloomed rose with the leaves with our kids name in the leaves. the rose will symoblize our love for each other and the leaves are a part of the rose, like kids are a part of us....
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have my kids names on my right leg....it has their name with their footprint & bday. I have a picture of my tattoos in my profile, if you wanna check it out
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Like that idea MommaSyrup
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I've haven't forgotten them names yet.
    cm08

Answer by cm08 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have tats that represent my kids..but not their names. They have names that begin with M. As kids they used to sign cards and such as "the M&M's" Sooooo...I have a tat of a plain and peanut M&M for my boys. When it comes to tats..don't worry about what someone else thinks. Make it mean something to you.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• LOL cm08.

I don't particularly care for name tats for ME. Instead, I've decided to get tats that represent my children in some way. I'm still working out what to get for my oldest, but for my youngest I have a turtle. When he was a baby, he used to suck his bottom lip so hard it would turn purple, and he resembled a turtle. Its been his nickname since.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Dabugg- My DH was going to get a tat like that on his arm, then a couple of months ago one of his friends got the same thing so now DH wants doesn't want to do that.

Grneyed- That is cute. I don't care what people think. I am not getting meaningless tats even if I was WHO CARES, it is on MY body.

RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i want my daughters name, but i dont know where id get it.
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008