Extreme couponing

okay so i watched that show extreme coupon and I see them save thousands of dollars. I was thinking wouldn`t it be great not to spend alot on food. I tried a couple of newspaper but I always end up with the coupons I dont wan`t or very little coupons.In the end I only end up saving a little on my bill. Are there any moms who are excellent at extreme couponing if so please tell me all your secrets. Im tired of not eatting good

sweets10453

Asked by sweets10453 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I extreme coupon on stockpile items, like toothpaste, brushes, deo, shamp, cond, soap, b.washes, razors, ect. so i can have all that extra $ for food, because there aren't many coupons out for the food that my family eats.

and i buy my Qs that I paticularly want, I don't waste $ on newspapers with alot of them that I won't use. I get them on ebay, and other sites like that.

it takes a while and each store has specific rules you must abide by and each coupon states specifics as well. Some stores have their own promotions that you can mix w/ coupons, like riteaid, walgreens and cvs.

Now that I said I "extreme" on what i do, its not really- it is just for items we will use with a few months, to me the "extreme" we see on TV boards into hoarding, and that is not what I do.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Okay thanks 2teens I will search ebay and use your advice:-)
    sweets10453

Comment by sweets10453 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• GO ON LINE AND GET THE PRINTABLE COUPONS..........FOR YOUR LOCAL STORES .......
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• thanks
    sweets10453

Comment by sweets10453 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• some local grocery stores will put hundreds of coupons on their sites for you to print.And if they have a store card some will let you load them coupons right on your card!!!Hit up the stores that will double or triple to get more out of your coupons!!
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011