GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats..
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food..
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair..
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap
Lol...too funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Answer by geminisummerz at 2:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Those are GREAT!!!!
Answer by Rosehawk at 2:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Thanks for the laugh!
Answer by maxava at 5:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2011
Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011
Answer by meooma at 2:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Next question in Just for Fun
What is one thing you would change about yourself?
Next question overall
(Babies (0-12 months))
I have a 16 with a child and the father has minor custody but i want to move,...