Im not a morning person. sometimes I start my day with cafemom

just to get my brain going! my dh gets so irrated. This morning we had sex he made our 4yr old breakfast. I took a shower shaved my legs bc we are going to friends pool but then I sat down to the computer for 10 min and my husband became an ASS HOLE! ANYONE ELSES SPOUSE DO THIS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope. My husband knows this is my escape time and he fully supports it. Have fun at the pool.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Sounds like maybe he envious that you have friends or acquaintenances outside his realm and he's getting his feelings hurt somehow. Would he act that way if a friend showed up at your door too? or not? Is it just bcz the computer is something he can't really be "involved' in too? In other words..it sounds to me like....it's just the fact that you have people outside of your lives (in cyber) that he cannot be any part of and it bugs him for some reason. Jealous? Left out? IDK....maybe just ask him why he seems to get that way..he may just surprise you and tell you what's wrong or why?
    GL!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• sometimes a man has a PMS day. Most of the time my husband understand I need my space, just as much as he needs his, We discuss those things and work it out. Perhaps even though he knows you like your time maybe he was hoping you would lay in bed, just communicate with him on what the deal was and work it out.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• um i dnt have a husband but my BFFE and her DH sometimes do that but it takes turns they both do it just because they get irrated when they know they got stuff to do and their getting ready and the other one just sits on the computer or on the phone or even playing his xbox instead of helping eachother. n they get up set and mad but it never escalates more and they eventually get over it..
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 6:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2011