College

I have a beautiful 1 1/2 years old DD and I just gave birth last June 25th to my handsome DS. I'm currently online college student & it's my 3rd semester so far. Ever since my son was born, I have NO motivation to do my homework. I'm always feeling tired and always making time for my kids which is good but I don't really make time to do my homework until the last min when it's due.

So, I was wondering how you mom handle the schedule with your kids and school? How you make time for doing homework?

Bubbles_mommy

Asked by Bubbles_mommy at 2:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in

• I'm assuming you don't work outside the home? It's a matter of scheduling.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with meooma, schedule it in. Although I did most of mine after my son was asleep(I just graduated) but I also had to attend classes(was an on campus student). It's hard at time but you just have to do it. I made myself a sceadule based on what I had to do that week for each class and deadlines and just did it, my husband also helped out a lot as well...which was great.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Think of it like a job. You wouldn't just skip going to work, right? Set aside a place to "work" and set a schedule. And then don't let anything distract you.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 3:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I am working on my first masters and I gave birth mid semester twice during my college career. You have to make yourself do it no matter how tired or unmotivated you are or slacking will become a habit. Yes, it definitely stinks now, but you will be proud of yourself later.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2011