What do you think of practical jokes?

I personally think they are mean. How can it be reasonable to humiliate someone for pleasure???

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 2:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I detest practical jokes. I do not think they are funny. i think most are mean spirited and make the reeciver feel foolish.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It is pretty hilarious. Especially when the joke is being pulled on someone else. Who doesn't get pleasure from jumping out from behind a corner and scaring the bejesus out of someone? Personally, I like doing it to my kids.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 2:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think it is relative. Practical jokes can be funny if the person receiving is ok with those types of things, additionally, if the giver can also be a receiver. I personally do some very hillarious things to my husband, and he reciprocates. Its not meant in malice.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 2:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I find just about any jokes are immature! Once you're an adult, you should act like it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It depends. Cruel, teasing...I'm not into. Silly is ok.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think they're mean.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• it depends on how far you go with it and if it is a friend or family my mom let me and my brothers pull all kinds of pranks it was fun but at times we knew when to stop
    jayleelovemommy

Answer by jayleelovemommy at 7:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011