Has your child ever said anything super funny?

My DD was in the bathroom with me while I was taking a shower. When I got out, she said "I pudgy like mommy".

ROFL...she thinks I'm pudgy rofl
I just laughed my butt off!

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• all the time (hes 4). last thing he said to me was when we were in the shower "WOW mommy you got BIG boobies they go all the way to your belly"

to DH and i talking with a group of friends: he walk up to us and just blurts out "Daddy got a big peepee, i dont got a big peepee i got a little peepee, im not big and strong, im too little"
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 2:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My almost 2 year old is a little comedian.... his first words this morning "pull my finger", I could slap his dad. Then he pulls a pad out from under the sink in the bathroom and says.... "Mommies poop" I have no idea where he got that from!

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My Son says super funny things EVERY day =]
    He is a total comedian and no one makes me laugh harder than He does
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 3:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes DS is 2 and he's hilarious like his daddy. The other day we were sitting on the floor and he smakes my foot and tells me "yuck, you're gross." I was like what the heck. Then he shows me the "bug" AKA the freckle on my foot.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 3:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My son is 5, he says funny things All the time. He's very literal too. His latest was, "Why do they kill people in church?" ME: "They don't kill people in church Evan, why do you think that?". EVAN: "YES, they DO kill people in church. I've seen them coming out of there in that box."
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My daughter used to watch tv with her Grandma while I was at work and she used to pick up some funny comments. So when she was five, we were driving in the car, she was in the back seat and turned to the car beside us and said really loud, ( with the hand gesutres), "I am not a crook!"
    The people in the other car were surprised and then started laughing. I was cracking up.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 3:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Back story: My LP was helping my dad pick out and install a natural gas generator for his house and he was telling me how he could save money, and I joked "don't get cheap, it will be our house when he kicks the bucket"...and my daughter was confused by "kicks" so I (stupidly...in hindsight LOL) told her "not "kicks" like with your foot...its a strange way to say when someone dies"

A few days later they were back at planning and my daughter climbs on grandpas lap and says "mom's waiting for you to die so she can have your house, grandpa". I don't think any of us stopped laughing until we cried. All he could say was "at least you look out for poor old grandpa".
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My husband and dd were playing horsie. DH got tired and pretended to sleep. DD was three and tried everything her little three year old brain could think of. Finally she slapped him on the butt and said "get your ass up horsie"
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Once my older son was walking with me through the walmart parking lot, and as we pass a truck with a big hitch on the back, he yells out, "Mommy, look at that big hooker!" There were several skimpily clad women walking around and of course everyone turned and stared at us. I thought I would die laughing!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• well my niece had a problem with putting her hands in her pants a lot well when id watch her id catch her doing it and say no hands in your pants, go wash your hands. or she couldn't help me do something if i caught her in the act. Well we were walking back to the house from the park on day and of course all the nieghboors were outside. she wanted to shake the bottle but she touched the road so i said nope your hands are dirty. she yelled out as loud as she could just to be funny, dont put hands in ur pants!
    oh my goodness, im glad she realizes that she cant do things if she has dirty hands but all the neighbors probly think i put my hands in my pants now haha
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 8:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011