I am 35 weeks pregnant and before I had a hard time sleeping...

and I was not to mad about not sleeping at night because I was thinking it will prepare me at night for my newborn. Now I am sleeping like a baby and once I been up in the morning for an hour after feeding my son and stuff I feel like I haven't got any sleep at all at night. Is this normal being up for an hour or two after waking up and still being sleepy in the morning around 35 weeks pregnant?

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I've felt like that for weeks now! I'm also carrying twins, so that adds to the weight and stuff. I'm also on bedrest and I find that when I sleep really late, I sleep like crap that night, but if I wear myself out (which I know is not good) I sleep through the night! Oh how wonderful pregnancy is! Plus working around the big belly sleeping is getting to be a pain! I would say do your best to get some rest after you do your morning duty with your son. Even sitting down for a few minutes and reading or just resting can help you get rejuvinated! Good luck!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i never had energy when i was pregnant. my first i was able too sleep alot, but i had a two yr old when i was pregnant the second time , i never got enough rest, and i still dont.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008