Sunburn with Blisters HELP !!!!

My kids and I went swimming on Saturday at the community pool and i forgot to apply sunscreen on the back of my neck and my chest. I now have a ton of very painful blisters and super sore skin. I have been applying aloe on it a couple times a day but it almost makes it feel worse when it begins to dry. It hurts to even have a soft cotton shirt on. Have any of you been burned like this before? If so what did you do to help relieve the pain and discomfort?? Im thinking i may have sun poisioning :(
Help !!!

Amberlovesher3

Asked by Amberlovesher3 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

• I am so sorry. I have exactly that on my feet and ankles right now as we speak. I am so swollen that I can't walk. I wish I had answers for you but I just have to stay off of them and apply aloe. I am with you in misery. Good luck.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• ZOOMOMTO3- Oh wow ouch, how did you get blisters on your feet?? Im assuming standing on concrete or a driveway that got really hot? So so sorry for you to, yeah my back is so swollen too. It almost looks like i have a hunch back buldge at the top of my shoulders where the back of my next is. Hope you feel better soon !!
    Amberlovesher3

Comment by Amberlovesher3 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Are you applying aloe directly from the plant? if not, this is what you should do......hope you feel better soon!

Answer by older at 3:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Older - No im applying if from the bottle i bought from the store that came from a plant.
    Amberlovesher3

Comment by Amberlovesher3 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Although the aloe straight from the plant is best, it can be harsh and more painful. Keep using the aloe gel from the bottle, but apply liberally and frequently. As soon as you start feeling even minor pain, slather yourself up again.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• screamingRosehawk- It stick to my shirt when it dries and when i try to peel it off it feels as if my skin is being ripped from my body !!!

Amberlovesher3

Comment by Amberlovesher3 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• anytime i burn i get blisters (sunblock or no sunblock) and have since i was 7 years old my doctor told me to use silvadene on the burns and it works if you can try wearing tank tops and let the area get as much air as you can good luck many hugs (after the sunburn heals of course) and hope the pain goes soon
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 4:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011