Has anyone lost weight in there pregnancy 's

i always feel a bit left out as in baby book it says weight gain and there all way someone asking how much weight everyone put on now I'm not annoyed at then its normal to do it that way i just wondering am i the only one who lost weight in pregnancy' ?

if so tell me your story :)

feralkitten

Asked by feralkitten at 3:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• I wore regular jeans into the hospital to deliver at 42 weeks, everyone carries it differently
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I lost weight and didn't end up putting any on till the 3rd trimester, I only gained 11 lbs total
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• mines was horrible i was sick 24/7 for 9 months i lost my appetite and struggled to eat at all i just never wanted to . i dropped from a uk size 14 to a small uk size 10 nearly a 8 . in my 1st pregnancy i was on anti sickness drugs but still did not wona eat or drink at all i ended up on a drip 3 times and ended up only being able to drink pink milk shake for the last 3 months my dr told dh to keep it coming and forget about solids ! with my 1st i got my self so worked up as every time i weighed my self there was more off and i cried my self to sleep saying my baby gona die the dr kept telling me that there plenty fat on me to lose and not to worry .

feralkitten

Comment by feralkitten (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm not quite 17 weeks pregnant, so I know I haven't started the major weight gain part of my pregnancy..BUT there are a few times that i weighed myself where I had lost a few pounds instead of gaining. It kind of worried me but my OB said losing a couple pounds was normal in some pregnancy's, and as long as i am staying healthy by walking daily, eating right, going to all my OB or doctor appointments and taking my prenatals..everything will be ok! Hope this makes things better :)
    hopfmom2011

Answer by hopfmom2011 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• so dr and dh baned me from scales at 6 month pregnant  i was really small bumped and meshed way under what i should for my week adding to my upset . i went two week over i had no idea what sex my baby was . i was inducted twice and told by a dr i was having a little baby . but i never went into labour the c-sectioned  i was knocked out as I'm totaly needle phobic lol . when i walk out they handed me my 8 lbs 7 baby i was so shocked i said he was not mines lol . dr said there was hardly any water in there  or fat left on me so bump was all baby .

saddly a  day after baby was born i was back to eating and everything tasted so good robb is 3 on the 31st of this month

feralkitten

Comment by feralkitten (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• when i got pregnant for the 2nd time i was back up to a size 14 sadly lol and it was the same again i was sick as a dog for 9 month lucky i manged to stay off the ant sickness meds and drips .again i dropped down to a size 10 with a tinny bump and   again i never went into labour so i was sectioned on my due date i was so dehydrated it took for ever to get the needle in for a drip they knocked me out again when i woke up i had to have  8 bags of water put  into me as i was so dehydrated   but my boy was 7 lb11 and perfect . i  found out i was very badly anemic after my section :( here a photo of my bump at 38 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby

feralkitten

• i have to say it was really horable as i niver had energy i was dizzy when i stood up ect ect but my boys are so worth it :)

feralkitten

Comment by feralkitten (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I lost weight for the first 6 months, then I finally managed to put on 12 lbs when it was all said and done.

Answer by missanc at 4:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011