Oh god another casey question.

i never could understand why the life of me she waited 30 to 31 days to report her daughter missing.when the 911 lady had asked her why she had waited that long to call it in she said she was goin threw other resources.what other resources? i know if my baby was missing. i wouldnt wait an hour to get cops to help.and it dont take 30 to 31 days to notice your child is gone.how long would you wait to report your child missing?

mom2curlyboy

Asked by mom2curlyboy at 3:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• She waited because she killed her daughter and it was her parents pushing her to contact the police. If my child espeically that young I would report her missing once I notice she was gone and couldnt find her within a hour
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• What's a casey?
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 3:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with mommy of two388!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• That is what sociopaths do.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I don't get it either. When my kids were small (they're grown now), if I lost sight of them for even a second, I would panic! There are just too many holes in this situation. I don't know any GOOD mother who would wait to report her missing child.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• casey anthony
    mom2curlyboy

Comment by mom2curlyboy (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think one thing is clear about this case. She didn't want to be a mother. It's been said that the child didn't spend much time with the mom. She was leaving the child with anyone she knew. One of her male friends even said that he had to take care of the child while she was going to clubs. Maybe she thought that the biological father of the child had taken the child. It is incomprehensible why she didn't report the child missing.
    Anonymous

• the second she went missing everyone in the FREE WORLD would hear my screaming to FIND MY BABY!
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• she killed her and that is why she didn;t report her missing. she lied and she wanted to go out parting with out having her child around. she wanted he freedom back. its sad. very sad but we must respect the decision of the jury. i would panic after 5mins if i didn;t find her. 30days with out my child would be hell
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 3:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I would wait 3 seconds... seriously. Those are my kids.
    HappyMomma2832

Answer by HappyMomma2832 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011