Prego?

My last period was November 25, the one before that was October 30, I should have had my period today, the 17th according to most sites. Another site said the 19th. I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was negative. Im having alot of symptoms and have had them all month. No period either. Pregnant? Should I test today or wait a few days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you are certain you period should have come today than I would wait and take one tomorrow. I never get a positive on an early test. I usually have to do it the day of or I have to do it the next day. Try not to stress about it and I don't know how you are about the dollar test but they really do work. I've been proof of that with my last two pregnancies.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i would wait a day or two more. I tested 2 days before my cycle and got a - but tested the day and I missed (2days later) and got a faint +
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 12:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• are you normally 5 days early with each period? I dont understand how your period should be on the 17th? I would wait and test
    Anonymous

• wait a week so you don't waste money on tests
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• That seems awfully early for your period to be due. Are they really regular? I say wait another week then take a test.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• my cycle is usually 24 days long and pretty regular
    Anonymous