I need energy!

I am 3 months pregnant and I am so tired. All I wanna do is sleep all day. It's terrible. When not pregnant, I am full of energy. I used to workout at least 3 days a week and get everything I needed to get done for the day DONE. But now, forget it! I am so behind in all my work I don't even know where to begin. And workout? Yeah right, even little chores around the house are a pain in my ass. Just a cup of coffee will not do anything for me, I need a venti at least. I have been good about not drinking any caffeine during the pregnancy. Any suggestions?

katmami

Asked by katmami at 4:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Energy boosting diet. Foods rich in protein and good carbs. hummus and veggies, cheese and fruit even half a PB&J on wheat with some fruit would be good. Make sure you are eating a well balanced diet! Though The first and last 3 months of pregnancy are just tiring! SOme exhaustion is to be expected. Your body has a lot going on all by it's self.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Good advice. I have to admit, my diet could be better. I'll make some changes and see if that works. :) Thx!
    katmami

Comment by katmami (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2011