I'm 27 and I have no sex drive with my husband.

We have 3 boys under the age of 5. I'm a stay ay home mom. But I also babysit other kids in the house all day.

Asked by Julie-3boys at 1:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Ugh!!! ME TOO! We just got into an argument last night about it. He thinks it's "him" but it's not. I think it's just me being stressed out and irritable. I also have 3 kids ages 5 and under in my house. We sound like twins!

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• There are several things that can lower your sex drive. Having kids, being tired, depression, etc. You should sit down and evaluate yourself and if you come to conclude it is depression or anything else that can be fixed, work on finding out how.

Answer by QueenWeibchen at 1:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Correction... You have 4 boys only one is bigger.. Is there someone who can watch them over night for you?? You and your husband desperately need one night alone... Is there a bed and breakfast place you can stay at?? Better yet do you think any of the moms you babysit for can take your boys for the night?? This way you can stay in your own house.. OOOH get some of that KY warming jelly.. It works sooooooo good and gets you in the mood..

Answer by kerrysmom at 1:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• All I want to do when I go to bed is sleep b/c I know the baby will be awake soon and I am soooo tired all the time. I know where you are coming from. I don't even want to think about being in the mood. Hopefully when the kids get older my sex drive will return. But if you are worried that it may be something more than all those children you should talk to your doctor. Good luck!

Answer by MybabyKisses at 2:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I understand completely. We have three girls ranging in age 13 to 7. Girlfriend you need time alone for you and your husband to have time to connect. I recommend dates. A simple walk around the neighborhood to chat, go shopping together, or go to dinner. Find family to babysit for free if possible. Take advantage of teenagers who babysit. You and your husband need to keep your relationship strong to keep the marriage and family strong. Make you two priority so you will feel attracted to him. Try holding hands whenever possible. The hands have strong nerve feelings. Cuddle while watching TV and love notes via texting or post-its on his dashboard. Be creative in rekindling the love feelings you had when you first were dating and newlyweds! Keep the marriage a top priority and say now to extra stuff occasionally to make time for your man. Oh, romantic love songs from when you were dating can really set the mood to make love to your hubby. Hope this helps!

Answer by shirls35 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008