Do you go to the dentist like you should?

Your suppose to go every 6 months to a year do you actually do it? How long ago was it since you went to the dentists?

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Health

• no, I hate going to the dentist because they are really rough with their instruments!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• For the past 2 years I've gone every 6 months...before that it was 7 years since I saw a dentist. I had no dental insurance for a long time. Thankfully we have it now so cleanings are free. I just wish it was more affordable to have my wisdom teeth extracted.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I love going to the dentist, my teeth are always so clean afterward. That was when I had insurance though....now I just make sure to brush, floss and use Listerine afterward every time...

I'm due for a cleaning this month, but not sure I can afford it.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I go every four to six months. I finally have awesome insurance.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 12:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• No, I have a baby here. I barely can manage to keep him quiet for me to get a check up at the doctor.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yep, every 6 months. I make sure my husband goes too, he has way more issues than I do and we don't need for them to get worse by not getting regular cleanings. My kids also go every 6 months.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes, every 6 months. I have some dental insurance but not a lot of coverage, but if the teeth are bad then you are sick all over, and bad teeth can lead to some nasty complications.

Answer by Bmat at 3:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• only my kids have insurance, so no
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I didnt go for five years..and then I only went because I was pregnant and could get it free...my check up was perfect... :) *smugness* lol.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2008