Do/Did you like your Baby Doctor?

the doctor you had while preganat (sorry)

skbush1

Asked by skbush1 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I love both my kids peditrican. My son is almost 18 so he will see hub and my doctor. Need to find a new peds for my 12 year old daughter because her peds just retired :(
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• 1st and 2nd - kinda, he was okay
    3rd - LOVED him (unfortunately he retired)
    4th and 5th - she's great

Answer by missanc at 4:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• As in the ped at the hospital? No. We opted to use a ped that didn't work at the hospital where we had our children so we used the rotation ped at the hospital. He was an idiot - the only time he came in to see us was at 2 am and woke us up to ask questions that could have been answered by reading the chart in his hand. He was the ONLY person at the hospital that we had contact with that we didn't like, though.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I LOVE my kids pediatrician. She is great!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My first OB scared me into scheduling a C-section because of the estimated weight and problems that would (he said) result for baby. And didn't me how hard it would be to find a doctor to do a VBAC, or that his practice does not do them. No, I didn't like that one.

The one I had for the first part of my second pregnancy wouldn't do a VBAC and tried to scare me out of wanting one, without listening to me. Didn't like him.

The one I had for the second part of that pregnancy let me have a VBAC, but made comments at every visit like having to abide by the on-call doc's decision if she wasn't there, hoping baby wasn't "too big", etc. I didn't like that, but she never once pushed me to schedule a C-section, and she told the on-call doc what I wanted and that she'd like her to let me do it. If I'd had more choices, I probably wouldn't have gone to her, but she gave me what I wanted, which is more than can be said for others.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes I love her and I think that's why I've had such great experiences being pregnant and delivering despite problems along the way.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Tolerated the Dr for my first two, 3 and this one I went with a midwife and I adore her!!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• loved her. it was an accident that i found her, and i'm so glad :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 5:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i like mine he just seems kinda werid...& ive heard bad things bout him..
    skbush1

Comment by skbush1 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yes i love my baby doctor he is great!! thiis is my second pregnancy and i had him for my first as well
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011