Not really a question but a VENT....Ok hubby has taken off work for a couple of days and I sent him a couple of text earlier and this was the response I got...I didn't take off work to text you, what do you want...ok how rude can you be. He has always had an issue with treating family like his employees but get real...

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be soooo pissed if I were you. My husband would never speak that way to me, not to my face anyway. LOL. Sorry hun. Hugs.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• DH would never say that to me. He knows if he did the locks would be changed before he got home.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'd be ticked! That's not necessary. Did he assume that when he takes a vacation from work it's from everything else?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Wow! I'm so sorry! There was absolutely no need for that at all. What is his problem? You are his family for land sakes. How rude is right!!! I'm glad he's not my DH....I would have to read him the riot act when I saw his face. His priorities are confused. :(

hugs

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• He will hear me roar when I get home thats for sure
    Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• That was a rude response from him...whether you are the employee or the wife, its still rude...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 6:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011