Whats the best way to STRAIGHTEN your hair....?

mine takes forver & its always poofy & thick..and i us d-frizzer too.
help?

skbush1

Asked by skbush1 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i just use a flat iron on mine. do you use infusium or anything on your hair while its still wet? i use a spray bottle and just spray infusium (which is a detangler/leave-in conditioner) on my hair right after i shower, which seems to help with mine being frizzy when i straighten. and i try to only straighten two or three times a week, so i'm not frying my hair too bad.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 5:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Flat iron!!
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i use a flat iron & heat tammer spray while wet.
    i dont straighten my hair that often cuz it looks frizzy n thick i wanna do it more tho
    skbush1

Comment by skbush1 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Flat iron
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 5:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I use a reg straigtner that I got at Target for like 20 bucks I take 4 section of my hair I first put most of it in a clip up the bottom portion is sepratedd in two. and start from there.
    I know my hair gets fizzy especially during the summer.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I straighten mine in layers starting with the bottom, then i use frizz ease finishing touch
    Caelynnes.Mommy

Answer by Caelynnes.Mommy at 7:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• put in a leave-in conditioner cream then let it dry naturally and Then flatten it. applying direct heat to moisture is what makes it frizzy.
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My hair is thick and frizzy!
    When I straighten it, I put leave in condition in my hair and let it fully dry. (I'll shower the night before if I plan on straightening it the next day)
    When I do straighten it, I do it layers, starting from the bottom and work my way up. I use clips/pony tails to keep the rest of the hair out of the way. I'll also spritz conditioner onto my brush while straightening. It helps keep the static and frizz down.
    Also, I have a straightener that was meant for "wet" hair, it has holes in the iron to help the moister escape and it will come out in steam. This has helped tremendously with my frizz.
    The iron I got from Target almost six years ago, it's still going strong and was only 25ish
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• oh and I let my hair naturally dry I never use a blow dryer.
    Gnomeofmyheart

• thanks all. i got a for wet or dry hair flat iron
    skbush1

Comment by skbush1 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2011