Can anyone give me pointers on firefox usage?

Does FF have the ability to save screennames/passwords (at login screens) like IE? I am not 'resistant' to change, I just don't think change for the sake of change is necessary, so I never switched to FF (I only have it because the site I watch movies on does not work with IE). However with the current security issues I feel change is now necessary. Are there any other tips you happen to have for FF?

ProudSingleMum

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 12:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Entertainment

• i dont like change much either. but at a point there was this program i wanted that required firefox, and it really is much better than internet explorer. yeah it fills in alot of stuff for you so you don't have to, and remembers everything. it asks u to remember the 1st time and then thats it. it doesnt get many errors like internet explorer. its a change i'm glad i made. :D
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes it remembers pass words. The first time you type in your login for a site a bar pops up along the top of the screen and asks if you want to save it.
    I made the switch a few years ago to Firefox and never looked back. I'll never use IE again. FF is much better and more stable. Plus I like the add-ons. Adblock plus is the best one.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It syncs with IE so if your going to get it, don't take IE off you computer. Theres websites that you may go to (like banking) that don't accept FF. But its a good and safe browser. Just go to their site and go to faq's. Check it out.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 9:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2009