Help me im confused. could i be pregnant? :)

I am a mother to two kids both kids have been concieved by missing bc pills. I have been on bc for the past 2 years after my youngest daughter was born. More on than off. I may skip a month or two if we get in a tight but periods and all stay regular even when I miss a month. I had my last period june 10th and was supposed to start new pack of pills june 13th but never did. So I used ovulation calculator to determin when I would be fertile. Which came up to ;une 21 through 27 with period to be july 9. Husband and I had unprotected sex on one of those days but used withdrawal method. Then since my peiod was to be july 9th we has full unprotected sex july 7th. I did notice my discharge was very heavy egg white sticky consistency. But knew I had been having pms symptoms a week or two before. Now my period is three days late which makes me wonder if I am pregnant. I have never been late even when I have skipped a month on pills. I'm supposed to start new pack tomorrow but now don't know since I'm late. What do you think. Would be happy if I am pregnant but don't want to get hopes up. Haven't taken a test because everyone says there's no way I'm pregnant and if I were it would be too early to tell.

blondemomma30

Asked by blondemomma30 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 3 days late is not to early to tell get one of those that says 5 days before you miss your period (more sensitive) and let us know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You had unprotected sex. Yes you could be pregnant. Pee on a stick.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Kimigogo I took a test at 8pm (I know its better to test in am) but it came back negative. Now what wait a couple days or take it in morning
    blondemomma30

Comment by blondemomma30 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011