Peroid but not so much blood on pad

could you be pregnant if you have a peroid but there is only a little on your pad but when you pee theres more blood there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It only seems like more blood because it mixes with the urine and water in the toilet. This can make is seem like there is more than there really is. And yes you could be pregnant and still have what seems to be a period. I did with my daughter. Thats how I knew I was pregnant. I usually have a really heavy period (like a super plus tampon in 3 hours heavy) any way I started my period and it was super light and spotty. I could use 2 pads in one day. After the 2nd day I decided to take a test and it came back positive.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yah, this peroid aint that heavy like the rest of the times, i have a few blood clots, i went to the dr and did a blood test came back negative but she also said i had a hcg of 02, idk
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• maybe ib
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2011