What are you thoughts

Ok so I have seven kids all from very unsuccessful relationships...I'm currently with my 6month old daughters father,, mind you i don';t get childsupport for not one of them, her father is really no help with money but he is here to watch the kids so i can work, i have no family and my kids relatives don;t see them at all, here is the dillema he has been saying some off the wall things to my seven year old son like ill sleep with anyone i want to....he is very flirtatious with all of my girlfriends ...but he dosen't go anywhere he tells my son that when he gets a job he is going to leave me but on the other hand he tells me that he loves me......i,m afraid to be by myself with all of my kids i did it with 5 but 7 is scary and with and with a new born . the other 3 relationships didn';t work and im afraid if i get rid of him my daughter wont have a father like the others....he also says he is here for his daughter but thats about it....any comments or suggestions ? i also really have no friends that will be there for me since all of my past 13 years was spent with abusive men and it seems that this one is no better he also changed his relationship status to single on face book but has no female friends

MAFIAMAMI

Asked by MAFIAMAMI at 5:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Save as much money as you can kick his butt to the curb. Or better yet kick his butt to the curb see if you can help from the state for daycare. Dont stay with someone cause u r afraid to be alone. Learn to be independent or u r always gonna be with losers..... sorry if you think i sound mean
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 5:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Get rid of him. Yeah, you're scared to be on your own and your kids not having a father, but do you really want your kids to have a father like that? An adult should never say things like that to a child, that's disgusting.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 5:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Your 7 year old does not deserve to hear things like that at all.. I have a 7 year old, and if any man ever thought he was going to say something like that to my boy he would be gone in a minute. What do you do for a job? Maybe you could get a little bit of extra training....I'm not talking like actual college just a class specified for a job to help you make more money, and apply for all the help you can get from DHHS till you can get to college, and get on your feet, and stand strong be a momma, and a daddy, and take care of your 7 kids all by yourself...Cause you're a momma, and that's what we do!!! Good LUCK MOMMA!! I am totally here for you, a shoulder an ear an encouraging thought whatever you need!!!!
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Honestly no man should talk to your children like that he knew u had these kids when you got together and now hes abusing his welcome... he dont have a job all he does is babysit id kick his ass to the curb... Im sure its hard to find a sitter for your kids but even if you have to for your own saftey and your childrens safety if you need to see if a couple of friends can help you out watching them either taking turns or taking 2 kids and another 2 and so on or see what resources yiu have in your community to help. they do have resources and even with you being a single mom at that point the state should offer some kinds help with child care. i hope that helps a little. you and your children deserve better hun. yea i kno your worried bout your daughter not having her father and i worry about that with my son who will be born any day now. but in all reality do you want a man in your life life treats your other kids bad?
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 6:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• if he really loves you like he tells u then he wouldnt talk to your kids like that and he would want to be there for all of them not just his. N her would be there to make you and ur kids happy wanting to be a family...Any man can father a child but it takes a real man to be a DAD...
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 6:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2011