Going to the beach with new bf

I am dating a much younger guy, we aregoing to his beach house with his friends, I am very uptight, it is going to be the first time he sees me in my bikini all his friends will see me too im nervous. I am a 37 year old mom with a teen age son and he is in his 20's!!!!!! As a mom what problem areas do yo u try to always keep covered, what features do you try and flaunt.

dDanaD74

Asked by dDanaD74 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• You go mama, be confidante don't let them see you feeling nervous...confidence is sexy. I try to hide my big booty needs some toning lol and I flaunt my big boobies lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• well sweetie if you can get yourself into a bikini i don;t really think you have that much to worry about, i would get a bikini that compliments the breast and take a nice little wrap. and if he is in his 20s honey you gotta be hot so don;t worry about that i think you will have a great time!!!!
    MAFIAMAMI

Answer by MAFIAMAMI at 5:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You go girl! I say if you've got it, flaunt it!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I am 61 and hun, I don't try to cover up anything, I work out daily and flaunt what I got, I still wear the bikinis I had in my 20's! Good luck with the new boyfriend sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun! and relax, if he is into you, he will still like you with or without your clothes on.......

Answer by older at 5:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• just wear a bikini that shows your best assets- u know what they are. you must be good looking if he is willing to bring u around his buddies.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think just do it, and go for it,, I would (myself) wear a one piece or a tankini,, I think one of the things you need to worry about is your bottoms or top falling off in the ocean. Haqve a great time!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Just have fun. I think guys just really like to see that their s/o is having a good time with them. That's what really matters. You don't want his creepy dude friends staring at you anyway, hahaha
    discokittten

Answer by discokittten at 5:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I looked at your pictures, and if I looked like you, I wouldn't hide a damn thing! You look fabulous! Now I'm jealous : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• your 37? wow you look like your in your 20's after looking at your pictures, girl you have nothing to worry about have fun with your BF & his friends !
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• dont be ashamed of yourself or your body.... if he didnt like you he wouldnt be with you... obviously he sees something un you thats attracts him to you and hes not afraid of seeing you or showing you off to his friends in your bathing suite or he wouldnt have invited you to the beach.... Go for it and dont be scared...
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 6:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2011