Have any of u removed ur toenail by accident???

ok so, on saturday i was cuttin my toenails when when one of them i cut it wr0ng and ended up having to take it off. now it feels so weird and it looks watery and stuff but doesn't hurt unless i hit myself with something. have any of u had this and how long did it take for the nail to grow back.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

• well i accidentally slammed my finger in my car door on my birthday- i was very drunk lol. it hurt like hell. it took 4 months to completely grow back.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• crap and me and my family have a trip next month and we are visiting the beach, what can i do to make sure im clear before leaving.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• ouch, nope never done that before, but i've i had my fair share of nail mishaps on my fingers.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I once accidentally pulled off my little toenail when I removed my sock. It didn't hurt but it took awhile before it grew back. If you are visiting the beach, I might put a band-aid on it...just to make sure it doesn't get too much sand in it or get hit too often.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 6:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Not a toe nail but I lost a finger nail after slamming it in a door. Hurt like a @$^@^&#@!!!!!
    And it took three months to grow back.
    I would say just keep it covered and be careful, if it's still sensitive when you go bring a pare of water shoes just in case. That way you can still enjoy the water. :)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011