My daughter literally thought we were having chicken's legs for dinner... not a question.

My Dh said that we were having chicken legs for dinner, meaning drumsticks, and my Dd thought we were having the leg as in the feet and all. I had to tell her drumsticks so she knew what he meant.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 6:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lmao! that's hilarious!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• LMAO!!! I can't wait for moments like this when my DD gets a bit older!!!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 6:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My son went for about a year refusing to eat anything ever referred to as a chicken nugget. We couldn't figure out why and he was appalled that we were asking. Finally he told us that it was "chicken junk". We were confused as to where he got that idea and he couldn't tell us. Then one day we were playing baseball at my father in laws house with wiffle balls and bats. My son hit my father in law in the groin, and he screamed "Right in the nuggets" My son looked at me and exclaimed "See mom I told you nuggets were junk"
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• So funny!
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Lol........ The logic of a child.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011